- If your going to be on a Truck Company throw the damn ladders and throw them correctly. If you don’t know how to throw them and are not willing to practice get off the job.
- If you see a firefighter doing a head first ladder bail, they do not need your help, they need you to get out of their way.
- Engine Operators and OIC pull past the structure you might see something that the other two sides did not show.
- If the DRD could get included in an NFPA standard why in the hell can’t personal escape systems.
- Do not sit personal escape systems in a box or at your warehouse put them on the firefighters train them and they might just save a life.
This is a way to vent frustrations incurred during the weak. Feel free to add to the list. The only rule is not talking about a person directly.